Friday, March 2, 2012

About me

I stole this from A Southern Charm's lovely lady, Nichole. Thought it was cute and a quick way to tell you a little about me.
Age: 25
 Bedsize: Full (so ready to get a King!)
Chores that you hate: Dishes, sweet mother of Mercy, I will pay you to do them!
Dogs: Um, really do you have to ask?! Two greyhounds, Roby and Kura.
Essential start to your day: Brushing my teeth, and breakfast!
Favorite color: I love them all, especially purple.
Gold or Silver: Silver.
Height: 5 feet 5 and 3/4 inches
Instruments you play: keyboard (on a computer).
Job title: Professional Student (hopefully a PT soon!).
Kids: If I could have it my way, now. But in reality 2 years.
Live: Loud
Mother’s Name:Susan
Nicknames: Butt-one
Overnight hospital stays: Never.
Pet peeves: Odd numbers. Seriously. And walking in to a class that has already started and
walking right in front of the teacher who is lecturing.
Quote from a movie or tv show: too many to name. Or "The candyman can" from Willy Wonka
Right or Lefty: Right.
Siblings: Younger brother, older brother in laws.
Time you wake up: Weekdays, 5:45am.. Weekends, usually around 10am.
Underwear: Yes, can't leave home without it.
Vegetable you hate: Asparagus! Ex
What makes you run late: Staying in bed....and puppies being bad.
X-Rays You’ve Had: teeth? Does that count?
Yummy food you make: All the food I make is yummy!
Zoo Animal: Everything but snakes. I love the aquarium!

No comments:

Post a Comment