Sunday, February 5, 2012

A little of this a little of that

So, I have started back at school, hence the lack of posts. However, I did want to rub in some of the awesome things that have happened.....

One, we finally signed the contract...WE ARE BUILDING A HOUSE! I thought that closing on the house was the hard part....NO! But we are going to be moving! I couldn't be happier because this 3rd floor living sucks. My knees get mad at me everytime I bring more than my purse up the stairs. The dogs don't seem to get it, but oh well!

Then, I went to CVS and SCORED! I got 6 Speed Stick deodorants for 2$! Buy 1 get 1 free coupons rang up for $3.99 off (times 2) and they didn't seem to care that the sale price was only $1.99 and $0.99.....ha! your problem not mine! The women's were on sale for $1.99 (I got 4), and $0.99 for the men's (I got 2). I am pretty freaking proud.

I also, made some stuff....I scoured pinterest and decided to make a diaper carrying changing pad for my friend's baby shower. I only took a picture of the pattern for the fabric because I made it super quick, stabbing the crap out of myself on the way. But check out that website, super easy, and super cute.


Then, I made home made window/glass cleaner:

1c water
1/4c White Vinegar
3-4 Drops of Dawn Dish soap (I don't know who's dish soap comes out in drops, but oh well).

That's all I can think of.

Coming Soon: fancy-fied burp cloths and tulle skirt for Mia :)

1 comment:

  1. Soo happy for y'all!! The home building experience with DSLD is going to be fabulous! Picking out the colors was my favorite part.. And visiting the house every week, of course! Is it May yet?? :)

    ReplyDelete